I’m sure many conservatives have given you valid reasons to support their dislike of Obama. But you probably ignored it because it wasn’t what you wanted to hear.
1. He has never passed a budget. Which is not the Republicans fault. If you recall, during the 2006 midterm elections, Democrats gained majority in both the house and senate. It wasn’t until halfway through Obama’s term when in 2010, Republicans took majority in the house. But Democrats still hold majority in the senate. Paul Ryan has made many budgets, none being passed by Obama. At least Clinton was able to work with both sides of the aisle and create a surplus.
2. We are now $16 trillion in debt. If he is reelected, we will easily reach $20 trillion in debt.
3. That stimulus bill sucked. It hasn’t helped much and it wasted money on things like research about shrimp on treadmills and instituting Sesame Street in Pakistan.
4. Unemployment over 8% for almost 50 months. 14% black unemployment. 11% hispanic unemployment.
5. He said he’s created jobs. The problem is that these new jobs aren’t new. They are just the jobs that are replacing all the millions of jobs that were lost. Thus, there aren’t any more jobs than the height of when he took office. There just aren’t any less jobs than at our lowest point.
6. Besides the suckiness of government mandated healthcare, a penalty has now become a tax. A tax that is quite frankly unlawful no matter what those asshats said. You can’t tax something that the people don’t buy. Also, the healthcare bill violates the rights of religious institutions who do not want to pay for certain things in the healthcare plans that they are required to provide to employees. And before you say this is Christians trying to bitch and control, Christians are not the only religious group opposed to this mandate. Most of the main religious groups oppose it.
7. He handled Fast & Furious terribly, although he barely handled it at all.
8. His foreign policy is nonexistent. Especially over the past few weeks and months. His administration is basically agreeing now that what happened to our embassy and ambassador is a terrorist attack (even Jay Carney is agreeing and he’s a flipping idiot). But, while on one of his thousands of TV appearances, Obama still doesn’t admit that those were terrorist attacks. He believes you can actually negotiate with these regimes.
Oh, and he was talking to the Russian leader about missiles and stuff when he thought there was no one listening.
He also doesn’t stand up for this country when we are under fire.
9. He basically committed treason by allowing a bastardization with his symbol on our flag.
I know there are many more reasons, but I just wrote whatever I had at the top of my head at this moment. Because I have to go to work.