For those of you who intend to torture yourself by watching the DNC convention next week here’s a drinking game to dull the pain.
Take a drink if:
- Someone blames Bush
- A speaker says a Bush admin member by name (Bush, Rice, Cheney, etc)
- someone plays the race card
- someone blames “right wing media” (2 if Beck or Limbaugh are mentioned by name)
- someone over 60 years old gives a speech
- someone refers to the “war on women”
- A speaker makes a reference to Mormonism
- A speaker uses a mediscare argument
- Joe Biden has a gaffe
- The birther issue is brought up (2 drinks if by Obama)
- Obama mentions that he killed Bin Laden
Finish the bottle if:
- Occupy Wall Street or Code Pink protests inside the convention hall
- Someone faints during Obama’s speech
- Obama insults Israel or the UK
- Obama’s teleprompter screws up
why don’t I have any conservative friends I want to do this
like but seriously we’d only have like diet coke or something but omg I want to do this too!
I would die of alcohol poisoning
I will not be doing this. Not only would all of our livers shut down within the first night, but I am like a 20 minute drive from where it’s being held. I can see the buildings in Charlotte on my way home from work (which is another 10-15 mins west of Charlotte).
I will just be trying to get through work and school while praying none of those whackjobs decide to go all the way to Gastonia to get office supplies. And then if I’m not doing anything to get ready for Rush Week, I’ll be in my room drowning out the real world by watching The Office. Because I have all of the first 7 seasons on DVD and the 8th season is released on Tuesday and will hopefully also arrive on Tuesday.
I think this game would be better suited with Excedrin and Nyquil. Because everytime obummer is in NC, I can just feel it because I get all cranky and in a bad mood. And then I read the news and it says he’s in the state and after the third time that’s happened, it clicked. It was because of him.
So with alllll of them 20 minutes away from me, I might just call out of work and not go to school this week and instead bribe the hospital to put me in an induced coma.
Ok, rant over.